Summer is back! Let’s save a bit of money for the cocktails on the beach with the summer sales by saving 25% on all the fine art prints for all orders until August 31st! No code, no fuss, just order and it’s done. It works of course for all the photos that can by found on this website, on my Urban photography Instagram or my Motorsport photography Instagram accounts.
Today it’s my birthday 🙂 So in order to celebrate it, I’ll offer you a -20% rebate on all my prints!
How to do proceed?
- First, browse this website, the urban portfolio, the motorsport portfolio, the blog, on Instagram of course, and identify the prints you want to get.
- Then, fill the form in the Fine Art prints page, and wish me a happy birthday 😉
And that’s it! But be fast, this rebate is only valable until July 31st, 2019!
The Kiss. Get a print.
I was lucky enough to have a few orders from new and returning customers for fine art prints. I’m a big advocate of prints as it is for me the ultimate way to enjoy a photo. Some even say that a photo doesn’t even exist before it is printed! In this digital age this are not so black or white, but I do agree that a digital representation of a photo doesn’t do it justice.
All those photos are available on my shop. They are available in 3 default sizes, 45×30 cm 60×45 cm and 90×60 cm, printed on high quality paper, but any size or support is possible! Contact me to get a quote for any special order, for any of my photos, be on this site or on Instagram.
Good news for you fine art lovers! Thanks to a new partnership I have changed the range of available prints as follow:
- Larger prints: having received only orders for 30×45 cm or larger prints (except one), I have taken out the smaller format, 20×30 cm, from the catalogue. But it remains available, as is any custom size, on special order. On the larger sizes I have introduced 60×90 cm prints.
- Lower prices: the big deal of this new partnership is to provide lower prices for my fine art prints! I want you to be able to display my photos on your wall, and for that it is important to have a fair price.
- More options: Do you prefer dibond instead of fine art paper? A larger, or smaller format, maybe with a different ratio? Everything is now possible, just contact me and we’ll find a soluton.
- Tax reduction for companies: buying pieces of art for displaying in your company may positively affect your taxes by including a partial or full price of the pieces as a tax reduction.
Great news! My own online shop for my prints is now open! It means that from now you’ll be able to order prints of my photos from the website and have it delivered to your home after a few days. I’ve only set up a few products for now, but it will expand pretty soon. I also plan on expanding the range of products, not having only prints but maybe some presets packages for street and black & white photography.
Please remember that ordering a print from me means having a bit of patience for a few days at least: for optimum quality I print on the go. This way I can monitor every step and avoid bad results, or stocked prints. All are freshly printed before being sent to you.
In order to celebrate this grand opening a 30% reduction coupon is available until September 30th, 2016: theshopisopen. This coupon works for any product, but only once per user.
I hope you’ll appreciate this new shop and with it, find a way to change the feeling of your room!
Meanwhile on Instagram
Urbain stuff, but not only. My main Motorsport account: @pierrepichotmotorsport
Original, fine art prints on my website!
Taking photos of you racing around the world | Reportages photo sport automobile
DM for collaboration and prints
Urban photography: @pierrepichotphoto